Did you know that 3/5 South Africans are undiagnosed diabetics? It is the leading cause of death in South African woman and kills more people than TB/HIV and malaria combined!
You are at risk if:
- You are overweight or obese
- You have a history of DM in pregnancy or a baby over 4kg
- You have a family history of DM
- You are part of a high risk ethnic group
- You have high blood pressure
- You are physically inactive
Get tested at your nearest clinic, pharmacy or doctor’s office. With early intervention, complications like stroke, kidney failure, amputation and blindness can be prevented.