Acute and chronic illnesses. Annual general health screening. Menopausal screening.
Well woman assessments & well male assessments.
Routine baby examinations. Breastfeeding /advice on formula feeding. Growth assessments. General health assessments.
Cancer. Diabetes. Thyroid. Menopause. Andropause. Arthritis. Asthma & Emphysema. Allergies. Cardiac disorders. Nutritional deficiencies. Mood disorders.
Contraception. Pap Smears. STD Tests. Erectile Dysfunction. Prostate Examination. Ultrasound.
Fertility support and counselling. Antenatal check-ups. Dietary support. Post-natal check-ups and counselling. Ultrasound.
Skin examinations. Removal of warts, moles and other skin lesions.
Botox. Dermal fillers.
A wide range a counselling customised to your needs. Smoking cessation.
ECG. Lung function tests. Health assessments and completion of forms for insurance purposes can also be done at this practice.
Take Note / Neem Kennis - Covid 19 / Corona Virus
From 1 July 2020 Consultation Fees will be R450-00 to be paid in cash (Includes basic Medication if available)
During these trying times we have put the following measures in place.
1. Consultations will be strictly by appointment; we discourage any walk-in patients.
2. If you suspect you have Covid 19/ Corona virus-PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR OFFICES as we cannot put our fragile/ vulnerable patients at risk, we also do not have the facilities or capabilities in place. Please phone the national Covid 19 Hotlines if you have any questions. If you are feeling short of breath, please go directly to your nearest emergency room.
3. If you have any emergency as always go to your nearest emergency room.
4. Our hours of operation will be from Monday - Thursday 8am - 4pm, and Friday 8am - 3pm.
5. Only one patient/ family will be allowed in the waiting room at a time.
6. Please sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer when entering.
7. Please wear a face mask if you have any upper respiratory tract symptoms or cough or fever.
Tydens hierdie onsekere tye het ons die volgende stappe in plek gestel.
1. Konsultasies sal streng per afspraak wees.
2. As jy vermoed jy het Covid 19/ Corona infeksie MOET ASB NIE NA DIE SPREEKKAMER TOE KOM NIE, ons kan nie ons kwesbare pasiente se lewens in gevaar stel nie. Bel asb die Covid -19 Inligtingsnommers met enige vrae. As u kortasem is, gaan asb direk na u naaste ongevalle eenheid.
3. Soos altyd, met enige noodgeval gaan asb na u naaste noodeenheid.
4. Ons ure sal wees van Maandae - Donderdae 8am tot 4pm, en Vrydae 8am - 3pm.
5. Slegs een pasient/ familie al in die wagkamer toegelaat word op n slag.
6. Reinig asb u hande sodra u binne is
7. Dra asb n gesigsmasker as u enige boonste lugweg simptome, hoes of koors het.
Bly veilig almal. Stay safe everyone.
For Online Bookings / Vir Afsprake:
We are two dedicated doctors offering a full-service family practice situated in the centre of George on the beautiful Garden Route. We are eager to optimize the health of patients in and around George, as well as the surrounding area. Our doctors collaborate in order to meet the health needs of the whole family, from baby-care to care of the elderly, in a friendly relaxed atmosphere. We also endeavour to educate our patients on relevant matters in the course of our discussions with them, in order for them to achieve their best physical and emotional health status!
Our scope of medical understanding is in no way limited, and we are able to judge expertly whether or not a more in-depth investigation or intervention is required
Well-equipped Procedure Room for the management of minor procedures requiring local anaesthetic. These include the suturing of lacerations and the treatment of skin lesions
We regard our role as being family doctors, concerned with care and support to each member of the family. Being familiar with the personal and family history of each patient, ensures that we will be able to give high quality care and service.
What to expect
A consultation will usually include a discussion of the problem, an examination, the necessary treatment or procedure, as well as relevant advice on what may be required in the future.
For medical emergencies, please dial 082-911 or your local emergency number
We will be CLOSED from 24ste December 2019 to 2 January 2020
Doctors in George
We see patients from these local areas
Ballots Bay, Bergsig, Blanco, Blommekloof, Blue Mountain Village, Bo Dorp, Bos En Dal, Camphersdrift, Dellville Park, Denneoord, Denver Park, Dormehls Drift, Eden, Eden George, Fancourt Gardens, Fancourt Hotel & Country Est, Fernridge, Geelhoutboom, Genevafontein, George Central, George East, George Industrial, George South, Glen Barrie, Glentana, Glenwood, Gwaing, Hansmoeskraal, Heatherlands, HeatherPark, Herold, Herolds Bay, King George Park, Kingswood, Kraaibosch, Lavalia, Loerie Park, Oubaai, Pacaltsdorp, Panorama, Rooi Rivier Rif, Sinksa Bridge, Twee Rivieren, Victoria Bay, Wilderness
We welcome patients from across the Garden Route
Wilderness, Victoria Bay, Heralds Bay, Buffalo Bay, Hoewil, Rheenendal, Oubaai, Sedgefield, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, Keurboomstrand, Great Brak River, Little Brak River, Mossel Bay, Hartenbos, Dana Bay, Oudsthoorn, De Rust, Calitzdorp, Nature’s Valley, Herbertsdale, Stillbaai, Riversdal, Witsand
Dr Gustus van der SpuyPhysician
He has particular interests in Men’s Health and also the complex needs of the elder patient. He also enjoys performing an array of minor surgical procedures.
Dr Shani van der SpuyPhysician & Aesthetic Practitioner
We all age! However, there is a way to turn back the clock!
At our clinic, we provide procedures to maintain or restore a naturally good look and to improve physical appearance.